- You are curvaceous
- You have a full bust
- You have a defined waist with full hips
The key to dressing an hourglass body type is to wear fitted dresses to show your silhouette by focusing on your tiny waist and bust.
- Wrap dresses enhance your figure and maximise your best assets.
- Sheath dresses with fitted waists enhance your feminine form.
- Body-con style dresses skim your body by following your curves.
- Dresses with a neckline or details at the shoulders enhance your bust.
- 50s style dresses are very good as they enhance your waist and show your legs.
To enhance you figures:
Wear a support dress to create a line from the waist to the hip.
Add details to the top half and a neckline to draw attention to this area.
Capped sleeves dresses emphasise your curves.
Baggy dresses or tops.
Do not wear overly sexy dresses.