If your bottom half is wider than your top, and you have a relatively small bust. This means you’re fuller at the hips, and smaller on top.
The key to dressing pear-shaped women is to add volume at the top of your body and flare out at your hips and bottom.
- A-line dresses help to hide wide hips and balance them.
- Dresses with details at the top enlarge your shoulders and open your neck.
- Empire dresses – your waist marks the smallest point of your figure, distracting from everything else.
- Wrap dresses style skims over hips and shows your small waist.
- Deep V-necks – low neckline dresses emphasise your breasts.
Wear support shorts, and a bra that enhances your bust.
Add accessories, or belts at the top to distract from the lower half.
Wear belts to show your small waist. ·
Add a fitted tailored jacket to give shape and symmetry to your outfit.
Wear high-heeled shoes matching your skin tone to elongate your frame.
Stretchy dresses as it make your bottom look bigger. Sheath dresses.
Tight dresses or a baggy style.